Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol henry Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2017, 10:51 PM
    How long does a hyperextended lower back take to recover
    If one hyper extended his lower back while doing stretches but he doesn't have severe pain just some pain when doing some movements.is it safe to continue doing toe touches,bridges,crunches.and how to recover from it. Does it it take too long . And after how many time can he resume his old stretching routine
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2017, 08:25 AM
    Individual results can vary greatly, and your particular question can only be answered after an examination by a professional. I can only suggest that you cut back, or quit your routine, or modify it greatly with guidance from an expert. Either a health professional, or trainer.

That's just the nature of any injury in that it has to be correctly diagnosed before it can be treated effectively and safely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the bile duct dilation radiate to the lower right abdomen and lower right back [ 1 Answers ]

I have been to the er recently with abdomenal pain they said I have a bile duct dialtion from my liver to pancreas. They gave me norco for pain. I have had severe diahrea sharp consistten pain in my lower right abdomen and back No appendix Hysterectomy full No gallblader had all this removed...

Lower right side stomach pain and lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I have aches on my lower right side of my stomach and lower back mostly all over but bad pains in my lower back on both sides I have a high temperature and am freezing one minute and boiling the next I'm a 19 year old girl and I currently have my period but I never get bad period pain I can't eat I...

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

View more questions Search