Ask
    omoregie benson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2017, 12:18 PM
    Pregnancy after birth control
    Can a woman get pregnant after stop taking noristerat
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2017, 01:26 PM
    Yes. However, it does not appear to be allowed in the US. You should check with your OB/GYN.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2017, 05:45 PM
    Agreed, you will be from somewhere outside of the US, since it is not allowed here. But it has a normal active period of about 8 weeks, so after that time frame it is no longer effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy/birth control [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering I have only been on the depo shot for 2 months so I have only had one shot and me and my boyfriend had unprocected sex last night and he came inside me. Can you get pregnant being on this. I have heard you can

Birth control and pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

If I don't know if I'm pregnant or not but I'm still taking my birth control so in case I'm not pregnant I don't get pregnant how long can I take the birth control before.it starts affecting the baby if I am. I cannot go to take a pregnancy test for another two weeks

Birth control and Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I've been married now for over 3 years and my husband and I have had talks about starting a family. Last year, I got off the birth controls and for about 4 months had no period and then all of a sudden I had painful, heavy periods for over 2 months. So I got back on the pills. So we decided that...

View more questions Search