Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    La prieta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2017, 10:04 PM
    Marquise custom setting
    Hi there!

I've enclosed a picture, the first, of a setting that I would like to use my existing diamonds in. In the second picture my ring has a marquise center stone with 24 round stones, it was my deceased mother's anniversary band, she died only about a year after my dad, whom I helped, bought it for her. Unfortunately she wasn't that happy with 'our' chose, she wanted the engagement ring she never got. Now that I'm married I totally understand. So my questions are, approximately how much would a setting like the marquise with square halo cost and how long would it take? Thank you beforehand for your professional advice.

Sincerely,
    Oluwatoyin
    Attached Images

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 18, 2017, 03:09 AM
    Only a custom jeweller could answer your question. Suggest you visit a jeweller store in your area and present your ring for evaluation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I changed a tool setting and it returns to old setting? [ 2 Answers ]

After I changed my tools setting to 100% zoom it returned back to the 125% picture. How do I keep the 100% setting%

Custom windows [ 2 Answers ]

we ordered a custom window for our new home and the window that was delivered to our building site is not what we ordered. The salesman tells us that we can't get the window we ordered in that size. I want to know if he's not being honest. We ordered a 3' x 5' stationary window flanked by 2' x 5'...

Selling my custom PC [ 2 Answers ]

OK when I joined the site they said to be specific so ill do my best. I'm looking to sell my whole setup for my PC. Monitor and all, so I can buy a laptop. Tower: it has a nforce4 (gigabyte- k8 triton series) mother board with an AMD 64 athlon processor 4 gigs of ddr2 ram A 70 gig WD...

Us custom [ 1 Answers ]

Question # 1 : last year , my friend was traveling to egypt for vacation , he is egyptian , us custom took all his money more than 20 thousand dollars , they said only 10 is allowed to carry and they took all the money , can my friend get his money ? He files all taxes every year , he is a us...

View more questions Search