Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GRANDMATEACH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2017, 02:20 AM
    A upright caterpillar with big hat and white gloves that taught counting and math he
    Looking for the name or the actual toy. Upright standing caterpillar that sung and danced "YOUR A SMARTY pANTS" when you answered his questions correctly... each of his hands had a number
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2017, 03:18 PM
    Only caterpillar toys I can think of are Scatterpillar (sp?) and Giggle Wiggle. Maybe one of these?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much mma gloves are different from muay thai gloves? [ 1 Answers ]

I know their basic difference because the two sports upper mentioned are different than surely their gloves will also be different. I just want to know the key differences in both of these gloves?

What kind of caterpillar is this big fluffy badboy? [ 3 Answers ]

This was seen by my friend outside her work, she wants to know what kind of caterpillar it is or even if it is indeed a caterpillar? Ew ew ew. Omg can someone please tell me what this bug is?!! ... on Twitpic

Nymph movies with a guy who has a caterpillar hat [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the title of a movie I saw when I was little. It was about these five girls where one gets captured by an evil troll and the rest have to go a save her. There is a lot of singing and there is some type of magic staff that is stolen. There is also a guy who helps them who has a pet...

Pink colour on white hat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got a new hat that is all white with a silver word on it... but there is pink colour under the brim and a little on top of the brim... how do I get this out? I really like the hat and I don't want it to go to waste. Thank you

View more questions Search