Ask
    Mindy fassett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2017, 12:27 AM
    Used mobile homes
    What's the oldest mobile home that can be moved to property in Michigan
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2017, 09:54 AM
    Check with your local zoning or permitting agency . A lot depends on condition and what the local zoning / permitting allows. Better yet, call some mobile home moving companies and check with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile homes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the process of being evicted. The lot owner told me that she thought my home was too old to move. That's the only reason I bought it. In north Carolina, can a mobile home be too old to move? It's a 1980 model.

SO cord for mobile homes? [ 1 Answers ]

The wire to my house is s cord 6-4 Can I use SO Cord instead. I know it is oil resistant cord but is it safe to use for my main coming in? My other wire was toast as in falling apart and I only need about 7 ft Thanks Deb

Surrendering mobile homes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home which is in a park on rented land. The mobile home is old, has water damage and black mold. I do not have the money to fix it up to be able to have it sold through the mobile home real estates guys. They have stated that it is unlivable and they can not leagally sell it. I did...

Titles on mobile homes [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have bought (in foreclosure) several acres and a mobile home. This was in 2004. Since then we have bought a register certificate each year and this year we are told we need a title to get the sticker. We have built a new home and our daughter is living in the mobile home. We...

Value of Mobile Homes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the value of my mobile home for IRS purposes. It is a 28 x 76 double wide. 1994 Trinity.. 4 bedroom 3 bath. I owe 28000.00... Just need an idea or where to look Thanks

View more questions Search