Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdelgader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2017, 02:25 AM
    Communication problem
    Communication it's really difficult for me because of some communication I should have with different kind of people and can't be passion sometimes . That's the problem?!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2017, 02:34 AM
    Do you have a question ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 15, 2017, 12:05 PM
    Communication is a very wide topic. Being passionate would only be part of it if you are extremely interested in a topic or person.
    Communication is not a one way street. Two people in a good communication speak in turn, listen to each other, respond to each other, show interest in each other in equal amounts.
    Many people spend too much time 'presenting' themselves rather than talking together, in turn, in little steps.
    They worry more about being impressive and thinking that's how they will be liked, rather than actually getting to know someone.
    If someone says he likes a certain kind of music, and you do too, say so with enthusiasm, add a short example, and ask a question, such as 'Have you ever been to a concert of theirs?' One extreme would be to say 'I do too' and just drop it and stand there, while the other extreme would be to go on and on for 30 minutes about the time you say them play.

Does that make sense?
    Communication is listening, sharing, maybe asking, and listening again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication problem due to stress in a long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for last 5 months. Although we met only once in person, however until now we never faced any communication problem. We live in two different countries which makes it very difficult two meet occasionally. Recently my...

Starting Problem due to communication [ 1 Answers ]

I become a friend of a girl on Facebook. We were chatting from last six months. And two months back we have exchanged our phone numbers. We are talking to each other on regular basis. Some times due to my possessive behavior, I involved in some debates with her. But at the end we resolve it. We...

Data Communication, Evaluate the performance of communication [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like your help in the below question: Scenario Mr Paul Rainer sits in his office at Avon Cosmetics, in Salford Quays. Mr Rainer is Vice President of corporate MIS and his mind is moving to communications. His Enthusiasm is infectious and all the executives in the company...

Communication problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have two questions.Pls help me 1)I want to improve my spoken english .I don't have the time to go to classes.Can I improve by reading books.which is best for this purpose? 2)When there is social gathering 8-10 people I scared to speak and don't find any word to speak.Infact I got bored and...

View more questions Search