Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2017, 10:50 PM
    Name of a movie with people living in the sewer
    Okay I am looking for the title of a movie that I believe was either made in the late 70s or the 80s. Its very similar to teenage mutant ninja turtles and night breed. Okay it is about people living in a underground community that appears to be a sewer system. Some of these people look normal but some are downright not. There is a character who appears to be some kind of doctor, he is helping a man with a leg problem and the mans leg temporarily turns into a lizard before becoming a leg again. There is a creature in this movie that is literally a human arm with a snake like tail. Does this sound familiar to anyone.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about little people living underground from 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children;s movie I saw as a kid. It would have been a movie made in the 1980's or so. I remember a little girls and a boy that she at some point dressed in a sailor suit. I know she was stuck in a glass jar and he was trying to rescue her. There were other characters too....

Old movie about the little people living in the forest! [ 1 Answers ]

One of the scenes is were the little people are playing in bubbles and sliding down leaves. Another scene is where A normal sized human is sitting in the back seat of a car and a little person is standing in the window seal in the back of the car! Can anyone remember this movie from way back in the...

I bought a trailer; people still living there. How do I get them out? [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a mobile home with people still living in it, that refuse to move. The previous owner sold us this place by buying out their contract cause they have not made a payment since this last February. The previous owners have already contacted an attorney about us buying the place and he said...

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

Sewer smell in living room [ 7 Answers ]

New to the forum and I am impressed with the content. I have looked everywhere on Google and this and other forums, for an answer to my problem. I have a 5 year old bungalow on a septic system that has an absorbent well instead of a weeping field. We have been experiencing a sewer smell in our...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.