Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyharp101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2017, 06:10 PM
    Does it make me a bad person if my friend likes the same guy as me?
    How do I tell him how I feel? We dated once before but called it off because of family problems. But I really do not know how to tell him how I feel and I sure don't want to make a fool of myself. What do I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2017, 06:15 PM
    You only LIKE the same guy.. its not like either of you are married to him, engaged to him or even dating him. There is no hands off rule when it applies to just "liking someone".

The old axiom....if you snooze, you lose applies. Early bird gets the worm....if you see the point.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2017, 06:54 PM
    How old are all of you, and is this the ex from your other question? What about you and the guy from that question you were dating? Is your friend actually dating this guy and does she know you want him back? What kind of family problems messed you guys up before, and have they been resolved?

All those small details really do matter, no matter how strong your feelings for someone may be, and expressing them may not be right, or appropriate at this time. Can you clear up some of those small details for me please?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 14, 2017, 09:41 PM
    I think it matters to you or you would not have asked. Are these two dating? Does he like her? If so you would not be a friend by telling him this. What would be the point? Have the problems that broke you up been resolved? How old are you guys?
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Feb 15, 2017, 01:34 AM
    You might win him, but lose a friend in the process. Is it worth it?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 15, 2017, 12:10 PM
    You asked totally unrelated questions, one in the title, and others in the rest of the post. Please specify what you really want advice about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This guy likes my best friend but talks as if he likes me. What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy used to like me.. He tried to convince me for a year to be his girlfriend but I was not into him. Then he asked me to set him up with my best friend. Now they talk to each other and my best friend has started liking him very much. And he also says that he likes her. But he still talks...

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

I like a guy who sort of likes me but his best friend likes me [ 1 Answers ]

I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams

View more questions Search