Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nodnol16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2017, 08:05 AM
    Passport and Visa enquiry
    For the attention of the Passport Office.

Can you please confirm that passport number: G7740122<3GHA9804245F1905098 - ISSUED IN ACCRA on June 2016 is registered to Miss Mery Clark from Kumasi and that it is genuine. Also if there has been a visa application to come to the UK please?

I have a scanned copy of the passport and it looks genuine but I need to know for immigration reasons please.

Thank you
    Paul London
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 14, 2017, 08:10 AM
    AMHD is a Global Q&A site and is in no way affiliated with any Government department or agency.

That being said the African continent is well known for Romance and other scams.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2017, 02:27 PM
    Anything from Accra is suspect. Is she wanting $$. First hint!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2017, 04:51 PM
    This is a bet I'd gladly take as a non-gambler... I'd bet good money its fake and "she" doesn't actually exist.. not as the person in the photo, or that name in any case.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2017, 06:48 PM
    The best fraud use a real passport, sometimes with the picture photo shopped. They steal them, buy them from local girls, or just get copies of ones from others.

The best fraud places, have IT departments that can make a passport better than the real ones.

So no, there is no way to check it. But one can almost always know it is fake, if they are asking for money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubai immigration department blacklist enquiry by name and passport number [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I want to know about passport status that blacklisted in 2007, please iquire that I'm NOT blacklisted from Dubai anymore, My passport and my personal information are listed below. Name: Mohd Zafar Son of: Haji Noor Ahmad Passport number: {removed for privacy}. I will very thanksful if you...

Enquiry of passport application in lisbon portugal [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am mr fernandes I wanted to find out the progress of my posport application handed in lisbon portuguse consulate, What is the site?

Enquiry of passport status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,My parents marriage has been already been registered.I have sent my papers for registration to Lisbon,is there any option how I can get my process number?so I can check the status of my registration?

Visa Enquiry [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has retained her maiden name post marriage. All her legal documents still have her maiden name on them. Her husband, who is now going to the US on an L1 Blanket visa has mentioned spouse’s name with his last name and has also processed all his documents with the same name. My questions...

View more questions Search