Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanya02bd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2017, 06:39 AM
    Marriage
    Am I allowed to marry my maternal cousin's son? He is my mother's elder sister's daughter's son.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2017, 06:48 AM
    In some places in the world, this may be allowed, but consult with your elders, parents first, in this matter. Or your local religious authority.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 14, 2017, 08:25 AM
    I think that is far enough away to be married. Not completely sure though. Genetically and socially.

Why are you so attracted to a distant family member?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 14, 2017, 01:28 PM
    You have 1/2 your mother's chromosomes, and your aunt has the same as your mother. Your cousin has 1/4 (1/2 x 1/2). Her son has 1/8. That should be OK, but you need to know the law where you live.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2017, 06:50 PM
    It will depend on where you live, for not only the laws on marriage but the social acceptance. In most places, yes you should be able to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

Marriage annulment:never sex till after 1.5years of marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Marriage annulment I got married a hindu girl but I found myself impotent at the time of intercourse.She wait for me but I cann't... She is saying now I make her fraud and left me.Now she is living with her perents and filed apetition of dowry against me and my family.I can fight with her but I...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search