Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Renascent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2017, 09:54 PM
    Jewelry technique
    Do you know how this technique is done? What this setting might be called? And how to embed gemstones directly into a solid silver band just like this?
    Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2017, 05:12 AM
    Without a picture of the setting you are mentioning, it is difficult to assist you. This is not a simple technique for beginners. You can google this information. There are many helpful sites to assist you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Studying Technique! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm currently a University student in Australia, and I'm wondering what is the most effective studying techniques people use. For me, I recently found out that if I answer questions and read over notes, it helps, but for me to retain what I learnt, I will have to think about what I had...

Meditation technique [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I used to meditate. It was a different type of meditation where I had to envision the earth to clear my mind and then think of each body part as a different color. It was really hard to concentrate and not have thoughts rambling through my head so I stopped. I recently began to...

Electrodeposition Technique [ 1 Answers ]

Give in brief Electrodeposition technique for the deposition of thin film

Painting technique [ 2 Answers ]

I am painting the wall in my livingroom and would like that sort of streaked mexican unfinished look. How do I do this?

View more questions Search