Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ldfitch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2017, 06:38 PM
    Can tankless and pexmanifold work together
    I water to replace water heater with tankless heater. I have led home runs and manifold. Where should the heater be located.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 13, 2017, 08:06 PM
    Right where you current heater is located, prior to the manifold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a tankless water heater work for hydro-air in cold climates? [ 1 Answers ]

We were told the water is too cold for efficient heating and then someone else said it would depend on our selecting the "right" tankless water heater. So what s the right one?

Tankless waterheater [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a tankless waterheater to replace one waterheater with tank. The original breaker was 30 amp and the tankless requires 60 amp breaker and No. 6 gauge wire. My question is if I do not change the breaker and wire, what adverse effect it may have on the water heater itself? The...

Tankless and regular hot water heater work together? [ 5 Answers ]

I installed a tankless hot water heater. It does supply endless hot water. But the pressure is diminished quite a bit I figure it's because I live in a 3 story semi. I went back to the regular hot water heater and kept my tankless also. The pressure is great now. My question is can I direct the...

Tankless waterheater [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody know how much is a tankless waterheater? How much would it cost to install one? Who would call to install it? Any ideas,clue, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Do tankless water heaters really work well? [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about installing a tankless hot water heater and am somewhat hesitant. I live in New Jersey, where it can really get cold. Does anyone have any experience with these heaters? Can more than 1 person take a shower at the same time?

View more questions Search