Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodbutcherdon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2017, 01:11 PM
    Can not open paypal when on Internet express
    I just started having trouble using paypal in my internet express. I click on it and about 3 seconds later is is back to the page before.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 13, 2017, 02:43 PM
    Frequent Paypal user, but never heard of internet express. Google shows a South African courier service - is that it?
    I would contact them first, and Paypal second.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot print from Outlook Express or Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot print any note from Outlook Express or Internet Explorer 7. I'm not sure, but this may have started at the same time that the upgrade to IE7 installed itself on this computer. Here is the text of the error I see, which is always the same: Internet Explorer Script Error ...

Cannot open email links and I do not have outlook express [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot open links in my e-mail. And I can't find outlook express on my PC.

Internet shopping with paypal [ 26 Answers ]

Right I don't think this goes in hear but there is not a internet shopping topic to post under I have a 3v account and wanted to buy something off eBay,I usually get someone else to buy my stuff and give them the money but I got the 3v card and set up the paypal account put my 3v voucher number in...

Outlook Express Won't Open [ 1 Answers ]

When I start computer Outlook Express 6.0 opens OK. But sometimes, out of nowhere, I get a message, "Outlook Express has encountered a problem and has to close". If that happens, or if I voluntarily close Outlook Express, I cannot reopen it without closing everything that I have open, and...

View more questions Search