Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SamVoght Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2017, 12:03 PM
    If you could only have one suitcase for the rest of your life, what would you put in
    I'm working on an essay for school about the amount of things people have and if and why we (think) need them.

Please add your age and the country you live in for me to get an idea how the answers differ from person to person.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 13, 2017, 02:37 PM
    70, New England, US.
    Old photographs
    Computer
    3 changes of clothes for winter and 3 for summer
    Heating pad, memory foam horseshoe, favorite pillow, and back scratcher
    Ibuprofin, Tylenol, TUMS, and cannabis oil
    (Wallet with credit card, cash, Medicare and Advantage plan cards)
    (Cat in cat carrier in my other hand)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2017, 03:38 PM
    75, Atlanta, GA. Same as Joy but also add something for personal protection, a pistol, knife or pepper spray, a multi purpose tool, passport, last IRA records, my will, a GPS and a satellite phone, maybe a couple small frying pans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does the rest of life hold for me ? [ 2 Answers ]

What does the rest of my life hold for me??

Can anyone put my mind at rest? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is hard for me to explain as I have never had it before so I don't really know how to word it.. About 2 months ago I was in bed trying to sleep when I suddenly felt uncomfortable, I kept turning round to get comfy but couldn't, my rib felt "strange" like there was something...

How old would you be before you accepted being single the rest of your life? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 27 and I think I will give myself until I reach 30, or shortly thereafter. I chose that age because I think it's sort of like the top of the mountain before you go back down. Waiting longer than that means you lessen your chances of finding someone, unless you would rather be with someone...

Am I really have to be alone for the rest of my life [ 4 Answers ]

I'm already 30 years old this but still cannot find a girlfriend after my break-up with my ex 6 years ago.recently I'm even fall in love with 1 of my coworker but she had boyfriend already.initially I think we only friends but our relation grow until now only I realize that I love her.I know we are...

View more questions Search