Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2017, 01:57 PM
    Mall of America
    In your opinion, what is the best way to get deals on suites or resorts in Minneapolis, MN. Also, what is the best way to see if Mall of America offer any discounts.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 11, 2017, 03:15 PM
    Most hotels offer free shuttles to the Mall of America. Many are located close by. Mall of America. This site has a lot of good information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Banned from mall? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my friend were running late for a movie, and were running through the mall to the theatre. When we ran past two mall security 'officers', they told us to stop running. Being foolish; we started running again, and the security people just kept walking. When we went up the escalator to the...

Banned from the mall [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Bhayne and ScottGem I spoke with the security manager of the mall that I was banned to go in for a year. He said if I want to resend the tresspass I have to write a letter explain the case and request for it and tell them why I request for that. I told him that because sometime I come...

Mall ban [ 10 Answers ]

I'm only eleven years old, over five months ago I was banned from the mall for shoplifting, trying to steal a book. I was so stupid, please don't yell at me, I'm not a bad kid, I regret it, really, I do, and I don't feel sorry for myself, I think I deserved a lot worse than a tresspass ticket. It...

Shoplifting on mall [ 7 Answers ]

So I made a wrong decision out of a stupid challenge and shoplifted 50$ worth o stuff at a mall, and got caught . They give ma a Notice of intended legal action, and a inform of fobidden entering the mall in one year. The police came in,ask if I had a clean record. I told him I am clean. This...

View more questions Search