Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inkjlugo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2017, 10:32 AM
    Church high dusting
    High I'm wondering how much it would be to do high dusting in a church with the ceilings being about 40 to 50 feet high
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2017, 01:20 PM
    Impossible to tell. How much area? Who will pay for the scaffolding or lift? You won't do it from a ladder. Do you have insurance, bonding and training for working at 50 ft. 5 stories+? Do you have fall protection harnesses? OSHA regulations are very particular due to fall injuries and deaths. Something like this is best left to professionals who are experienced working at heights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial high dusting prices [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average national price for high dusting in a commercial food type facility. The ceilings are 30-40'. We will be blowing down the dust and debris and picking it up off the floor, approx. 90k sq ft. Will also be using scissor lifts, ladders, etc. Thank you, John

Dusting off the Alinsky playbook [ 8 Answers ]

Yesterday both the President and VP made reference to the Tea Party takeover of the Republican Party in their attacks. The President is contemplating a national ad campaign to spread his smears.There are also certain establishment Republicans who will echo this... evidently preferring kool-aid to...

IS the "Church" the same as the "Roman Catholic Church"? [ 124 Answers ]

There are many who claim that Peter was given authority directly by Jesus Christ and that Peter established the Church. The claim is also that that Church is the Roman Catholic Church and the same the Bride of Christ. Is this True?

Not a member of a church but want to be married in church [ 8 Answers ]

Neither my fiancé or myself are members of a church, however we want to be married in a church. We live in Whitehall, PA and are wondering if anyone knows of a church that would marry us without having to join.

View more questions Search