Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyharp101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2017, 09:38 AM
    How to not make your eyelid oily
    Every time I do my makeup It looks all perfect but after a few years it creases in my crease. After that It looks horrible. My eyeliner will smudge. But I am not old enough to get a job and my parents can not afford buying me eye primer that is like 30 dallors. How do you make a eye primer for oily eyelids?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2017, 11:57 AM
    You really don't NEED it until you are old enough to get a job to buy your own.

And trying to make your own is only BEGGING for a serious eye infection or much worse. Its even a really BAD idea to even share this between people.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 10, 2017, 01:53 PM
    Every time I do my makeup It looks all perfect but after a few years it creases in my crease. After that It looks horrible. My eyeliner will smudge. But I am not old enough to get a job and my parents can not afford buying me eye primer that is like 30 dallors. How do you make a eye primer for oily eyelids?
    Any makeup will crease and clump if left on for years. LOL.

Sadly there's not much you can do. This is a problem that's plagued women for years. You can try a bit of baby powder before applying, but be careful not to get it in your eyes, that will hurt. Also, a bit of powder foundation on your eyelid could help.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2017, 02:14 PM
    ... AFTER A FEW YEARS?? _Mine would look bad too!!
    Alyharp101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2017, 04:57 PM
    I meant hours lol I guess people talking to me and me trying to be productive is what happens
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 10, 2017, 05:00 PM
    I meant hours lol I guess people talking to me and me trying to be productive is what happens
    People talking to you and you trying to be productive has what to do with this post?

The years thing was a typo, and yes, I made fun of it, but this new post is beyond my understanding. What are you trying to say? Remember that the written word needs to be concise for people to understand what you're saying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third eyelid? [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy has a red bulb in her eye. I believe it's her third eyelid. Is she going to be okay? I'm really worried. What can I do?

I am 14 & black , I have an oily nose. How do I get rid of my oily nose? [ 2 Answers ]

I am black, have an oily nose and have regular skin, how do I get rid of the problem of the oily nose?

Does using Flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil make you break out/ have oily skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! So I was breaking out a little on my face, like cyst type pimples ( very few). Someone that works at whole foods (heath care section) told me to take 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil a day, and also to take evening primrose oil gel tablets. They warned me that I may break out in the first week,...

Vitamin that make the skin oily [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy omega3 and vitamin E but I heard some make the skin oily, which ones to avoid?

Eyelid Lightening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody recommend a good skin lightener strong enough to lighten eyelids? I can't seem to find a thing. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search