Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynnae99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2017, 10:58 PM
    Depo shot? Pre-?
    So I been on the depo shot a year x some months and I'm always on time when it comes to my shots. Me and my boyfriend was touching and I rubbed my vagina on his penis the day before I got my next shot and he thinks he pre-came. Should I be worried?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 10, 2017, 12:16 AM
    Yes, as you clearly don't have a clue what happens when you play adult games..
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 10, 2017, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnae99 View Post
    So I been on the depo shot a year x some months and I'm always on time when it comes to my shots. Me and my boyfriend was touching and I rubbed my vagina on his penis the day before I got my next shot and he thinks he pre-came. Should I be worried?
    No.

The depo-shot is one of the most effective forms of birthcontrol. Many women have to wait several months to a year for the effects to completely wear off when they stop getting the shot.

With continuous birth control, like depo or the pill, it is formulated such that there is no break in protection when getting a new shot or starting a new pack of pills. You're OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo... Can I be pregnant if sex a week after first depo shot and period?. [ 1 Answers ]

I Just Gave Birth To A BabyGirl On March 15, 2012... 3 weeks later on April 5, 2012 I got my first depo shot... 1 week after depo on April 13, 2012 had sex while on my period... I know I wasn't soppost to have sex because I gave Birth, but I did... Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

Depo shot [ 3 Answers ]

I was not on my period when I got the depo shot. 2 weeks later I started my period now I have had heavy bleeding ever since is this normal or should I call my doctor?

Can the depo shot caue pre menopause [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the depo shot and wondering if it can cause pre menopause and also cause a person go fertile non depo shot state permantly :confused:

View more questions Search