Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nancy Drew 197 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2017, 10:50 PM
    Help me please!
    I don't know am I on correct section and category or not , but if not please ignore it and help me. I did pillow humping and I noticed blood in my panties . I am unmarried and usually do humping 4 or 5 times a month as I know it's a very bad habit . But I am afraid did the humping ruptured my hymen? If yes then I won't be counted as a virgin girl anymore right ? Because I won't bleed during my first sex intercourse . It's also included that my priod was going on ( though last day of it thus it was marely bleeding )So there is a slight possibility that my priod caused that blood not hymen rupture . However, I can't consult to docters upon this matter . So please please please you guys help me and tell me is my hymen torn am I still a virgin of not ? 😨😷
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 10, 2017, 08:39 AM
    Have you put a penis in your vagina? No? You're good.

The problem with Hymens is that they're unique to the person. Some women have little to no hymen while others are thicker and larger such that they need surgery. The second problem is that many different activities can rupture the hymen. Horseback riding, bicycling, gynamistics, and the lists go on. You could have very well already ruptured your hymen. It is impossible to say until you have penetrative sex. Even then you could feel no pain and have no bleeding.

This is where you and your partner might need to have some understanding.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 10, 2017, 11:03 AM
    Masturbating isn't a bad habit.

I'm not sure what the first response meant by 'You're good' because no penis has been in your vagina.
    In many cultures, a broken hymen is still a (ridiculous) sign that a woman is not a virgin.
    Yes, you CAN see a female doctor to ask if it's intact and ask for advice about what to do if it isn't.
    There's a good chance that it is, and at least you can relax about it for a while.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
    Humping a pillow will not rupture your hymen. Using a tampon will not rupture your hymen. A physical exam by your doctor will not rupture your hymen.

Having said that, not all women are even born with a hymen, many girls break their hymen during other activities that aren't even sexual in nature. A large percent of women, although virgins, do not bleed the first time they have sex, even if their hymen is intact. Bleeding should not be an indicator that the girl is a virgin.

The only indicator of virginity is whether you've had a penis in your vagina. If you haven't, then you're a virgin.

I do realize that in many cultures if a woman doesn't bleed on her wedding night, she could be stoned to death for being a whore. I really wish those men would get an education about the female body and how it works. I highly suggest you educate yourself about your body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search