Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoaaa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2017, 12:27 PM
    Business case
    You are a business analyst who is helping the Sales department defining DonDuck's strategy on 3 products: Product 1 - Luxury product, Product 2 - mid end tier of an essential category, Product 3 - mid end tier of an essential category. Which is the best strategy to pursue (you only got approval from your management to choose one) if the target is to increase 5% the profit (Annual profit = 68000$ today) without impacting the overall image of our company's luxury products? Select 1 of the answers below

Cost per unit price per unit Number of units sold
    Product 1 5 70 100
    Product 2 1 15 1000
    Product 3 0.5 10 5000

Do a promotion of 40% off Product 1, which we know that will increase the number of sales by 4 times.
    Do a promotion of 40% off in Product 3, which we know that will increase the number of sales by 83%.
    Do a promotion of 5% off in Product 2, which we know that will increase the number of sales by 40%.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2017, 02:20 PM
    Shoaaa. You have posted 3 obvious homework questions. Did you read the HW posting rules? YOU need to at least try to answer, we won't do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business case [ 1 Answers ]

Q: You are currently doing an annual review on SAP accesses as part of your role as Business Expert in SAP Security. You just identified that an employee whose responsibility is to run Payroll has 2 SAP security roles: One that allows her to change employee bank accounts and another that allows her...

Accounting Business Case [ 1 Answers ]

This is one of the situation I can't evaluate with ethical and accounting issues. “I owe Apple Programming P400,000 due in 90 days. I know some people at Apple. If I were to sign a note payable and pay them 12 percent interest, they’d let me postpone this debt for a year or more.”“I owe Apple...

Answer's of case study - PUBLIUS in Business Ethics [ 17 Answers ]

Can anyone answer me the questions of case study - Publius 1. Analyse the ethics of marketing publius using utilitariianism, rights,justice, and caring. In your judgement isit ethical to market Publius ? Explain. 2. Are the creators of publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal...

Business Question - Ethical Case study [ 1 Answers ]

I have to answer some questions on this case study; I want to see if I am on the right track. This is the case study: Mike Trenach is the owner and President of Digital Imagery and More ltd. The revenue of the business is about 16 million dollars a year. In the past few years, Mike has spent the...

Current unethical business case studies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some current case studies on businesses doing unethical acts. Within the last year or two. Thanks

View more questions Search