Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoaaa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2017, 12:17 PM
    Business case
    Q: You are currently doing an annual review on SAP accesses as part of your role as Business Expert in SAP Security. You just identified that an employee whose responsibility is to run Payroll has 2 SAP security roles: One that allows her to change employee bank accounts and another that allows her to run the payroll action to pay the employee. Is there any problem with this user's security access and what should you do next?
    Select 1 of the answers below

* This access is correct. No action needed as she needs both roles to perform her day to day activities. You will capture this on your personal notes to remember in case you got reported an issue with payments being derivated.

* This is a big security risk for the company as this access would allow the employee to transfer herself big amounts of money. Hence, you need to remove one of the 2 accesses from her: the one that she needs the least. After, once the risk has been addressed, you will work with the team to understand if they really need the role removed and will grant it to someone else who doesn't have the other role.

* This is a big security risk for the company as this access would allow the employee to transfer herself big amounts of money. Hence, you should verify that the employee really needs both abilities to do her job. If not, you should remove the unneeded access from her. If yes, you should document this properly so that the security team is aware of this risk.

* This access is correct - otherwise she wouldn't have it- so you should document it and share this information with the security team.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2017, 03:50 PM
    This is an assignment and we don't do your assignments for you. I will give you a clue as you are obviously clueless, study internal control principles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Business Case [ 1 Answers ]

This is one of the situation I can't evaluate with ethical and accounting issues. “I owe Apple Programming P400,000 due in 90 days. I know some people at Apple. If I were to sign a note payable and pay them 12 percent interest, they’d let me postpone this debt for a year or more.”“I owe Apple...

Answer's of case study - PUBLIUS in Business Ethics [ 17 Answers ]

Can anyone answer me the questions of case study - Publius 1. Analyse the ethics of marketing publius using utilitariianism, rights,justice, and caring. In your judgement isit ethical to market Publius ? Explain. 2. Are the creators of publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal...

Business Question - Ethical Case study [ 1 Answers ]

I have to answer some questions on this case study; I want to see if I am on the right track. This is the case study: Mike Trenach is the owner and President of Digital Imagery and More ltd. The revenue of the business is about 16 million dollars a year. In the past few years, Mike has spent the...

Current unethical business case studies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some current case studies on businesses doing unethical acts. Within the last year or two. Thanks

View more questions Search