Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dae2daemoney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2017, 10:21 PM
    The gas tank of Jenny's car holds gal, while Scott's car holds gal. How much more g
    The gas tank of Jenny's car holds gal, while Scott's car holds gal. How much more gasoline does Scott's car hold?

The gas tank of Jenny's car holds gal, while Scott's car holds gal. How much more gasoline does Scott's car hold?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2017, 11:59 AM
    This is basic fractions math. Common denominator? 4 and 5 divide into what number?
    Now what?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2017, 02:39 PM
    64.8 Imperial Gallons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot point 40 gal gas hot water tank Model HG40T1A [ 16 Answers ]

I suddenly have a leak at the top of the unit coming from a hexagon bolt type fixture! Just had it serviced for winter, cleaned and checked, last week! There is a 6 year warranty on the unit and it is only three years old. Shut off water valve to the unit and drained the water from the fixture at...

On prob.got puled ovr a gal had unnown herb the gal admits it is hers [ 4 Answers ]

I'm on probation on diversion programa friend of mine had a herb in a baggy the police was an charged me because it was I my car what am I looking at.. the owner of the bag is willing to admit it was hers

10 gal. Tank [ 1 Answers ]

It's been almost 17 years since we had a fish tank and I'm going to ask a stupid question. I read another guy is is having the same thing happening to his tank. My fish are dying. I bought some cycle nutrafin, and I'm not sure where to put the cycle. Do you put it in the filter or the tank? ...

Water in Gas tank at least 2 gal in 2000 Ford Focus [ 1 Answers ]

Approximately 2 gallons of water was put in my car. Does someone know how to siphoned gas out of a 2000 Ford Focus. There seems to be something preventing this. I have put one bottle of water remover in the tank. The tank was 1/2 full when the 2 gallons of water were put in. I do not have the...

View more questions Search