Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyharp101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2017, 05:08 PM
    My ex boyfriend got mad at my boyfriend because of the way he treats me does he care?
    Like I have feelings for my ex instead of my boyfriend but he does not know this. I really want to tell my ex how I feel. I am the one who ended it because of family stuff and I am the biggest idiot for doing that. But does this possibly mean that he still cares about me?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 7, 2017, 05:43 PM
    I am going to be blunt and it may seem harsh.

It doesn't matter if your ex still cares or not. What does matter is how you feel.

If you have feelings for your ex and harbor any thoughts of being with him, then you need to let the current boyfriend go. The current boyfriend deserves to find someone who wants to be with him. He does not deserve to be used as a pawn to get your ex back. I don't think you are consciously playing a game but you do seem to be falling into it.

Perhaps you should take some time away from relationships to decide what you want. When you can look forward to a new relationship (even if it is with the ex) instead of longing for the past, then find the person you want to build a future with.
    Alyharp101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2017, 06:01 PM
    No you are completely right thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend treats me differently because she got a boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I'm a teenager in high school. My best friend is really nice and supportive but ever since she got a boyfriend, she's been ignoring me. We have conversations in and between classes but other than that, she disappears. Her boyfriend is great and they are really happy together but now, she...

My boyfriend is mad at me and says we are done [ 27 Answers ]

My boyfriend is mad at me for sending a Facebook message to my ex boyfriend and now he thinks I've cheated on him and that I'm cheating on him and I haven't cheated or anything. He will respond to me sometimes but not all the time and he does not call me or text me first. I am very sad because we...

My boyfriend cheated with a prostitute I forgave him but yet he still treats me bad [ 1 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend 6 months he's cheated already and we can fight really bad I love him but not like I used too. He's warring me down and I'm starting feel like nothing I know this all wrong but I just can't find the strength to leave please help!

My boyfriend treats me different [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 months. When we are alone he treats me perfectly. When we first got together he treated me like a princess all the time. Now its only when we are alone. We go out in a big group of friends usually and he just ignores me or barely speaks to me. He...

View more questions Search