Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2017, 08:07 AM
    To Download a PDF File?
    Attempting to Download a PDF File off a Govt. Website? We use iPads & WiFi in this Household, No Desktop PC for Backup.. lol.. On the bottom of the Page (Website) it says Acceess can be had through a Safari Browser (? ) To No Avail? Am I Missing something or is the Task just not tobe had using an iPad? Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 7, 2017, 08:08 AM
    Do you have a pdf viewer installed ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2017, 02:23 PM
    I'd be surprised that you cant download a PDF. I use a WiFi kindle and download PDFs all the time.
    https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...-or-ipod-touch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I download the tao of badass pdf online? [ 0 Answers ]

Can I buy tao of badass how the system? Told you this is a very good book, but I'm still not certain you tried? I see lots of ads on sites on the internet tao of badass book, but I do not want to take examination. Should I take this product as a book or you can download it as a pdf file.

Create a link in a pdf file for open an Excel file in an specific sheet and cell [ 2 Answers ]

I know how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file that opens an Excel file but I don't know how this link can opens the Excel file in a specific sheet and cell; any ideas?

PDF download [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Dell Inspriron E1705 running XP, I'm hooked up to ATT's DSL. Every time I try to download a PDF document, after a long pause, I get an error message stating that a problem has been encountered and the browser needs to close. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks

Can't download pdf to computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new e-machines computer with XP home, AMD Sempron processor and Norton security. I have had problems with e-mail attachments stopping in the middle of loading, but if I stopped and restarted it would download no prob. Recently I have been trying to download a pdf for work and no matter...

New Coloring book from Chery to download in PDF format. [ 2 Answers ]

This one is of Clowns and other Fun, downloadable for 7 days. Hope you like them. Chery http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12MNUR1GM2SGE2CK9MTZCQ91Z4

View more questions Search