Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 9, 2017, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Look at the people here that believe EVERYTHING a liberal journalist tells them... without ever questioning their motives?
    Just like you question the motives of those who report conservative/alt-right news?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2017, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Just like you question the motives of those who report conservative/alt-right news?
    And that has what to do with the price of rice in China?

It's a LOT closer to the truth than the fake news every one of the Liberal news Propaganda outlets spew... and every one has been cuaght in lies and forced to retract stories and apologize in the last few months.

People that blindly believe the BS because they saw it on TV... really deserves whatever crap life hands them. Because they made the choice to bury their heads in the sand.

Remember the old saying... none are so blind as those who will NOT see.

I have no sympathy for any of them... free will and all... stupid choices derail your future... Mine is doing very, very well... and they aren't entitled to ANY of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a hindu religion marriage can be performed without any religion conversion? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a christian girl who would like to get married to a Hindu boy. My guy is not willing to get converted to Christianity by baptism but he's ready to become a member, will that be allowed?? I would like to know if it's possible to get married in a protestant church(AG). Is there any...

Is the Rastafarian religion been excepted into our constitution [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if the Rastafarian religion has been accepted into our constitution and if it has, what kind of legal implications there are towards there practice and rituals

The right wing. The Constitution. Small government. LIAR, LIAR pants on fire. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: You know how the wingers SAY they want small government, all the while supporting our record as the worlds largest jailer... Yup, we even have more convicts than those miserable, civil rights hating tyrants, the Chinese, whose population is FIVE times greater than ours.. But, I...

Gender equality in religion in the islamic religion [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any gender equality in the muslim religion

My best friend doesn't treat me like I treat her; how do I confront her? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear listener, This morning, my best friend woke me up with a call. She literally told me to meet her at her school without asking if I felt better (I have the flu; she could easily tell with my changed voice). Curiously, I asked why she wanted me to come; she said "i really need my debit card, im...

View more questions Search