Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evachauhan3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2017, 05:34 AM
    Consult me..
    Hello,
    My name is Eva. I am 25 years old. The date of first day of my last period is 15th Oct, 2016. Am I pregnant? I want to abort. Can I do medical abortion myself at home at this time?
    Is it safe?
    Please help me and consult me.

​Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 7, 2017, 05:57 AM
    You need to consult with an actual medical practitioner as you need a physical examination.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2017, 08:15 AM
    You should see a doctor immediately before you do anything. Have you even tried a Home Pregnancy Test?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 7, 2017, 03:28 PM
    There is no way to diagnose pregnancy online, we would need your urine, or your blood, in order to do a pregnancy test. Since you have access to both of those things, it's up to you to take a pregnancy test.

How late is your period? If it's at least 2 weeks late try an at home pregnancy test using first morning urine, and follow the directions exactly. If you are indeed pregnant, an at home abortion can be very dangerous, and often times it doesn't work. It would be best to talk to a doctor about your options.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to consult a lawyer as an executor of a will [ 2 Answers ]

If you are the executor of a will and the deceased had more debt than assets, should you consult a lawyer?

When to consult a surgeon [ 5 Answers ]

I am having pain in my back under my left rib cage and there is a small lump. 5 yrs ago I consulted my family doctor about it. She felt it and her diagnosis was that it was consitent with the other muscles and did not feel like a tumor or anything serious. I am having pain more often now and...

Consult for breast cancer [ 2 Answers ]

Helo sir, Well, two days back we came to know as my Auntie is suffering from breast cancer and it is at 3rd stage of the disease. She is 60+ yrs. Doctor had suggested to have chemotherapy but the finally we would have to remove the affected part.For chemotherapy doctor suggested us PORT INSERTION...

Consult with engineer before tiling? [ 1 Answers ]

When tiling a room that has never been tiled before, is it ever necessary to consult with a building inspector or engineer to assess the structure of a floor? (I'm referring to a kitchen on a first floor above a full basement). It currently has peel and stick tiles. Thanks for any advice or other...

Who to consult about body building? [ 1 Answers ]

Im curious who would be able to help me best. I want to start working out, I want to get very muscular everywhere so that I look better. Im fairly skinny, so I hear it wouln't be that hard for me. Who would be the best person to consult about how a person my weight, height, etc could build a lot...

View more questions Search