Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nzbratasampass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2017, 04:16 PM
    My videos and movies look "faded"
    When I try to watch videos on faceboook they are "faded" when I try watching movies on the PC its "faded" even some videos on YouTube what do I do ?

That's while watching on the PC it's a video I recorded: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

That's on Facebook : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

And that's on Youtube : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 10, 2017, 11:38 PM
    Check your video card gamma level and monitor brightness levels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between "0.5×stress×strain" and "0.5×k×(e squared)" [ 2 Answers ]

In my book, energy stored in a stretched spring or work done in stretching a spring is given as E=0.5ke˛ On another page, it is given "you can calculate the energy stored per unit volume as energy=0.5×stress×strain" Both seem same to me. Is it so?

Anyone know an artist named "Amstater" or "Amstader"? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for information on an artist from the early 1900's: "Amstater" or "Amstader". I just received signed two prints that had belonged to my grandmother. Both are rather free flowing black ink drawings in the style of Picasso. I have tried to look it up online with either spelling with...

Music video with phrases like blogging, she's hip, she's cool? [ 0 Answers ]

Im searching for a weird music video that my friend once showed me , the singer was a girl wearing bright "quirky fashionable" clothes.. in the song the word "Blogging" is repeated a lot , and so is the phrase "She's hip, She's cool!" Do you know this ?

View more questions Search