Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayto16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2017, 03:26 PM
    Bad argument with mom
    I got into a heated argument with my mom and pushed her I regret it cause it was over something so stupid but when I worked up the courage to apologize she said "i forgive you but thats something a child should never do and that i should ask god for forgivness cause he will shorten my life" which made me feel like my apology meant nothing this isn't the first time I've gotten in a heated argument with her but this is the first time I really felt she didn't care about an apology I deal with deppresion and this is making me even more depressed and alone I don't know what to do anymore some times I think about just giving up and taking my life for all the wrong I've done but I never work up the courage to I'm just tired of feeling like does anyone have some advice
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 05:48 PM
    So you pushed her, if she is angry she calls the police and presses charges. That is the adult world. You are sorry for it. So figure out, why it happened.

You were angry and yelling. So don't. If you get angry again, walk away, go out, take a walk, leave the house, get away.

Force, never, just walk away before it gets to that point.

Killing yourself? And that solves things how. Sorry never can understand why anyone, considers that a help. Once you are dead, you can not fix anything, OK, some times it takes years, not hours, not months. It took me over 10 years to get back into a good relationship with my mom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad relationship with my mom [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have a good relationship with my mom. Sometimes we ignore each other for weeks while we live under the same roof. I can't even talk about the simplest things with her because it will lead to a quarrel. She ignores me now three weeks. I tried to talk to her, but she acts like I'm invisible....

Am I a bad mom/wife? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 32 yrs old, and have been married for 9 years to a good man. We have a 5 year old daughter. I have recently been placed on long term disability. Prior to that I had to rely heavily on my husband and daughter as I was unable to do much. Now that I am no longer working I can do more but still...

Good relationship, but one bad argument led to break up. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating a boy since August and just over this past weekend we broke up. I dumped him because I saw him drive away with another girl in the passenger seat. He waved at me as he was driving out and pointed to someone in the passenger seat and seem to say, "Taking her to get a sweater." I...

My dad is never home and step mom talks bad about my mom and step dad, I want to mov [ 4 Answers ]

Im 16 years old, and I live in Ohio. Today topped the list of my life. I have a go cart and I messed up our 700 yard driveway. Before they would let me go to my moms for the weekend I was told to clean up the ruts and stuff I made. So I did. Then my step mom came down and asked me to do all the...

Unsound argument and invalid argument [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between an unsound argument and an invalid argument? Give an example of each. When you are building an argument for an issue that is significant to you, do you think it is more important to be sound or valid? Why?

View more questions Search