shaadeepk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    shaadee.pk

Feb 6, 2017, 07:18 AM
    What is love ?
    What is love ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 08:33 AM
    Ask 5 people and you will get 6 different answers. It means something different to everyone.

Why do you ask?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 12:40 PM
    Robert A. Heinlein wrote that "Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 12:58 PM
    I think love is very intense emotions focused on, or caused by a person, place, or thing. What is it to YOU?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2017, 01:28 PM
    Is "I love golf" the same as "I am married to someone I love"? Love is different for inanimate vs animate things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search