Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnduca14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2017, 06:51 AM
    Installing sink in the basement. Can I tie into a 2" pvc riser above the cement.
    Can I tie into a 2" pvc riser in the basement above the cement for a sink.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2017, 11:52 AM
    Do you know where this riser goes? If it is a drain you would be wet venting the sink and this is illegal in most areas.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I tie into a 2" pvc riser above the cement in the basement for a sink. [ 2 Answers ]

Want to hook up a sink in my basement. I have a 2"pvc riser close by, can I hook to it above the cement.

I istalled 3/4 " PVC in cement. Mortar got into the PVC. How do I get it out? [ 1 Answers ]

I installed 3/4" PVC in cement for load levellers. Mortar got into the PVC when they were building the structure. The Mortar hardened int the 90 degree fittings. How do I get it out? Is there some type of acid or something?

Bathroom sink tie in to existing pvc drain [ 1 Answers ]

Adding bathroom vanity to second bathroom on first sloor. Already added toilet. Need to tie in to existing pvc sewer line

How do I tie into an underground 3" PVC drain pipe? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm adding a shower to a half bath rough in. When I dug up the concrete to expose about 18" of a 3" PVC drain pipe, I realized I had a problem. How do I attach a wye if the ends I cut have no slack? I've read some about ferncos and couplings, but not sure about burying them underground, etc. ...

Basement sink, sewer main tie-in [ 3 Answers ]

I am thinking about installing a basement wet bar w/ sink. There is a main sewer line coming from upstairs, going straight into the cement (has a cleanout about 2.5 ft above floor). The location I am looking to install the sink will be roughly 36 ft from this main swere line, with two 90 degree...

View more questions Search