Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ercilia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2005, 10:39 AM
    Scholarship
    Hi! I'm a portuguese student and I'm finishing my law course. I want to do a master of law in europe but I can't find scholarships to portuguese students. Do you know where can I found information about that?
    Thanks
    always_learning Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2005, 02:13 PM
    Scholarships
    As a tertiary student you would know all about research rather than being spoon fed.

Here is a springboard to start your research

http://www.eurograduate.com/list_e_en.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a scholarship abroad? [ 2 Answers ]

If your advice is, to look in the internet please give me specific urls. I know that the information is there but I don't have the time to search the web for it, got final exam soon, so I'll be studying most the time :o

I want a scholarship [ 4 Answers ]

First, I need to get into college. I applied to UMD and PENNState. I have a 3.55 GPA and I am in the top 10% in my grade. In SAT I got a 710(math), 640(crt. Reading) and (680 in writing). What are my chances to get a scholarship. Or do you think I can go to JOhn Hopkins or YAle:(

How can I get scholarship in the US... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there!I'm presently taking my law proper right now,my pre-law was AB political science but actually I'm planning to stop for a while, it seems that I am more incline to study abroad, to be particular, I like to study in US. Please help me how can I get some scholarship for post graduate or other...

Hello, I need a scholarship for an eight grader. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is in eight grade and she will be graduating next year on may. I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of grants or scholarship there are in Illinois for incomming high school freshmens.

View more questions Search