Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Finance55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2017, 02:24 PM
    Real and Legal Work from Home Business Opportunities for Disabled Individuals
    Being physically disabled(differently abled), and having a permanently disabled spouse requires me to stay at home. I am in need of legal, actual real career options in Finance & Banking that allow me to work from home. I can not commit to 40+ hours each week due to 2-of my medications make me very ill for 2-3 days after MF or his nurse gives me my Q2wk injection on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. By getting it later in the week, I have the weekend to recuperate, thus enabling me to be able to be productive from home come Monday !
    I am interested in numerous finance, healthcare, long-term care, loan closing, loan processing, loan reviewing, auditing loans for proper documentation, etc. Opportunity MUST be a legitimate business or publicly owned entity that has traded shares of stock occurring on regular basis.
    Thank-you in advance for any & all guidance in helping me find real opportunities, or to be able to communicate with the HR-VP who has the ability to make decisions without having to wait for someone else's input and/or approval that would drag the process out...

Best Regards-
    Finance55
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2017, 02:36 PM
    Nope, almost everything you see online are scams or just trying to sell you a program.

You may find some local companies that can offer at home work, and a few companies that allow things like teaching English by skype or some online method. There are also a few customer service where you answer calls forwarded to you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 5, 2017, 02:44 PM
    Hi Finance55. What is Q2wk?
    What country are you in?
    In the US, there are no jobs at home (that I have heard about) other than those given to employees who have quite a bit of experience within that company.
    There are always variations from one company to another. It just isn't possible. I do know that many loan processors work on a contract basis, but they still have to be able to go in to the office to get and drop off papers, as well as meet with applicants, or allow applicants into their home, not a good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Work-at-home opportunities [ 8 Answers ]

I was laid off from my job (escrow manager for a title company) in February. I am having a difficult time finding clerical or admin assistant work in my local area. I am EXTREMELY interested in a work-at-home position. I see a lot of ads for at-home data entry. Since I love doing data entry, I...

Has anyone ever had any real success with a home based business? [ 6 Answers ]

I've tried different things but haven't really gotten to the point of becoming financially independent. Has anyone had any real success with this?

Legitimate Work From Home Opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am new to the group and I was wondering if anyone knows of any legitimate work from home opportunities that don't require you to pay a fee, no previous experience necessary and pay a fair wage? I have searched and searched and all I can find are scams or they want money up front. I don't...

View more questions Search