Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shruthi Tandon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2017, 03:26 AM
    Late period
    Doc,
    I'm 19 years old. My last cycle was on 31st Dec and the one before on 3rd Dec. I didn't have intercourse but did take part in some touching things. I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came negative yesterday and 1 today morning and it came negative. But I still didn't get my period. What is the problem?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 5, 2017, 04:10 AM
    Most women have variations in their periods, including skipping a month or being late.
    If a penis was not near your vagina, then you aren't pregnant.
    You might be worrying yourself too much; stress can delay periods. So can anemia, extreme athletics, and some medical conditions.
    But 99% of the reasons are just pregnancy or normal variations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 days late, sex before last period, never late. Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so as of today I'm 5 days late on my period which is super not normal for me cause I have NEVER been late, the last time is had sex was 19 days before my last "period" but we used protection although it might have broke and the last time I had unprotected sex was 2 "periods" ago. Nothing in my...

Late Period, Pain in breasts, Cramping, Condom, Pulled out, Sex on period. [ 10 Answers ]

If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she...

I'm age 24 only my period is one and half month late but I'm NOT had sex why its late [ 1 Answers ]

I'm age 24 only. My period is one and half month late but I'm NOT had sex why its late.PLEASE HELP ME

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

View more questions Search