Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dylanb38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2017, 05:15 PM
    How can I find out if a passport is fake or not
    I have looked at a man's passport many times that was sent to me over a cell phone. I would like to find out if the passport is a fake or if it is real. Is there a way for me to fine this information out?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2017, 08:15 PM
    Its fake...

You can count on it. And there is no way to can prove its not, so you must assume its fake.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2017, 04:20 AM
    The passport is fake until you see the real one.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 5, 2017, 02:18 PM
    Any time someone feels the need to send you a copy of their passport, it's fake. Why is he doing that, to prove he's a real person?

Is he asking for money, planning to visit you? This is how it will go, or a variation of this. He'll tell you he wants to visit, then will have to borrow money to visit, and then right before the visit he'll be in a horrible accident, and need money for hospital bills, and then, because of the hospital stay he will lose his job and need money to pay rent and bills, but he loves you so much, and still plans to visit, it's just things keep popping up for which he needs your money. Oh, and he has money, millions, and he's willing to share it all with you, but he needs to pay fees in order to get it out of the bank, and he doesn't have the money to pay those fees, so if you help him out he'll give you millions of dollars for helping him. And if you don't, he won't love you anymore.

Time to do some research online about scams like this. They're actually very common.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2017, 02:40 PM
    I agree, if someone wants to send you a photo of a passport, then it is fake, The issue is, there is no way to tell. Most of the better con people just use stolen or bought passports (often with a photo that is photoshoped)

But other larger con groups have expert computer person that makes the fake visa and passports. So from a photo, you can never know if it is fake or not

So tell us why they are sending you a passport photo.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2017, 02:30 PM
    Is he from Ghana? Typical scan-like this one, the Banque of Nigeria said I had 10.3 Million there, just waiting for my deposit info!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake passport or not [ 3 Answers ]

http://fs.ilegendsoft.com/files/20140115665496b685084e5582c7fce5a1ff9e1f.jpg Is this a real Ghanaian passport or not?

Fake passport [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, good day! Just wanted to ask if we can able to lift the ban if my brother because of fake passport.in year 2004 he worked in Iraq and upon renewal of his passport his agency decided to renew it in halos behalf.however, with his innocence he allowed it to be renewed an after his contract in Iraq...

Fake passport? [ 3 Answers ]

How can you verify if this american visa is legit and not fake...

Is this passport fake or not? Ghana Passport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me... I have someone I really like... I am young german boy... and I hope you can tell me... is this a fake ID? I hope you can help me thank you... http://g-international.net/passportpeter.jpg I really hope you can give me a clue

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

View more questions Search