Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sekaiiend Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2017, 02:29 PM
    Need advice?
    I'm 20 and I want to move to Japan before I'm 25ish is this impossible?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 3, 2017, 02:33 PM
    If you have to ask total strangers online, then of course it's impossible, because you have no faith in yourself.

Feb 3, 2017, 02:35 PM
    It's not that I have no faith I want to know if it's even possible for something like that to happen?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 3, 2017, 02:42 PM
    1. Why do you want to move to Japan?
    2. Will you have skills and an education wanted by the Japanese?
    3. Will you be able to speak fluent Japaese by the time you are 25?
    4. Have you researched relocating to Japan?

Feb 3, 2017, 02:48 PM
    1, since I was 16 I've wanted to move the because I'm fascinated with their country, culture, history and their people.
    2&3 unknown
    4 have done for at least 3 years I've got the grasp of it but I'm still in the dark about most of it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 3, 2017, 02:52 PM
    Do you want to move there and live there, and work there? If so, for how long?

You'll have to find out what their immigration laws are, if you qualify, and then save your money.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 3, 2017, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekaiiend View Post
    1, since I was 16 I've wanted to move the because I'm fascinated with their country, culture, history and their people.
    2&3 unknown
    4 have done for at least 3 years I've got the grasp of it but I'm still in the dark about most of it.
    And remember, Japanese is, in a sense, two languages--one spoken and one written. Better start learning Japanese now!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 3, 2017, 03:09 PM
    Japan has a history of a very tight immigration policy. It is an island and is crowded.
    The good news for you is that the senior population is a staggering 40% of the people, and they need more young people.
    However, anyone applying for immigration status (not refugee) has to prove that they have a skill needed by employers of that country. The policies often change from year to year.

You are old enough to research their immigration application process.

Rents in the major cities are expensive.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2017, 02:48 PM
    Rents in the major cities are expensive.
    Read an article in Construction News or a similar source where some people, living in Japan, live in a complex that has community cooking, living and bath but only a small room for sleeping and storage. They still paid something like $500/month for the bedroom and storage. I believe the unit was 96 sq. ft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice [ 8 Answers ]

After a month and a half of no contact ex girlfriend initiated contact. The reason why was because I was acting to needy and desperate. It's been a week that we have kept in touch with two days of contact in between. Conversation have gone smooth and friendly except for a text from her saying sorry...

Need advice [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and have been having constant pressure on my bladder. It comes and goes. What can it be?

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Please help - I need advice what to do! [ 4 Answers ]

If you and your boyfriend is going out for almost 3 years now and he send his first lover a Facebook message to ask how she's doing. Should I worry about it? She does not live in the same place as us and the hardle ever talk he just sometimes ask her how she is doing. It was his first lover , And...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search