Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heroes123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2017, 02:09 PM
    Trying to reach Burger King Corp HR about a missing pension
    Been trying to contact BK HR (email, phone, etc.) about not receiving my pension checks over the last 4 months. Get no response! I am 79 years old and need these checks to maintain my home. Retired from BK in 1999, have been receiving pension checks since. Moved in 2016 and sent a change of address to BK. Last chek I received was Sept2016. Owed for each month since then. Why is it almost impossible for former employees (managers) to contact Corp Headquarters. Get no response from phone numbers on line, emails, or other means tried.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 2, 2017, 05:27 PM
    If you can't contact them then contact the Dept of Labor.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 2, 2017, 05:32 PM
    It isn't clear if your checks stopped as soon as you moved, or since then?
    Do you know that you sent your change of address to the right address, with FULL info about who you are?

Burger King Headquarters
    5505 Blue Lagoon Dr. Miami, FL 33126
    305-378-3000.
    Jacqueline Friesner – Chief Accounting Office and Controller
    I know, you've tried all this...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W2 vs. Corp-to-Corp, Single member LLC w/S Corp election [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Washington state and I have a fulltime w2 salaried job with full benefits (health, retirement, etc.) and say I make about 150K in salary+bonus. I am starting a second job as a hourly contractor where I am expecting to make say about another 150K if I go for corp-to-corp or 140K if I go...

Ball corp pension buyout of plainfield plant employees [ 1 Answers ]

When the plant closed I was 40 yrs. Old and had 20 yrs.at the plant. My buyout was less than 10 grand. At the time I was told the low amount was due to my young age. I thought it was just a company getting by cheap. I recently talked to other former employees because we are all nearing retirement...

Pokemon 23k gold plated collectors tokens sold at Burger King in 1999. [ 2 Answers ]

In 1999 Burger King restaurants promoted Pokemon and sold 6 or 8 different Pokemon tokens. Each token was packaged in its own round egg type case. Inside the case was a Pokemon rectangular shape token which was 23k gold plated and included a certificate of authenticity which were enclosed in its...

Me and my spouse own 100% of stock in my c corp. Can the corp pay us dividends? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it deductible to my corporation and how do I compute this number

80's Burger King Commercial "Aint nothing but the Real Thing Baby" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It...

View more questions Search