Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wiswise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2017, 10:58 AM
    Joint sponsors document
    Hi
    My wife filed petition to adjust my status. Since her income is below the poverty guidelines she didn't meet the requirements and so we have to find a joint sponsor. We already filed the case without the joint sponsor document. We have a letter saying my biometrics is on 10th Feb. Please should we send the joint sponsors documents now or should we wait until they request for it?.
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Feb 2, 2017, 12:08 PM
    Wait till they request it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2017, 08:07 PM
    I may disagree,
    If you know you need it, first you were lucky they even accepted it. And they may also deny your petition without it. And the requirements for the joint will need last three year income taxes with all W2 and schedules.

And a joint signer is not always easy to find because the forms require the signer to be liable for the alien if they would get any welfare

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joint custody with the child's mother having final say in document. Need advice pleas [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I currently went through a custody battle in which the mother to my child allow joint custody but had a paid attorney. I was granted a legal aid who in fact was friends with her attorney. During the court hearing I told my legal aid that I wanted to be in my child's life 100% in...

Sponsors [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how I can get sponsors for entertainment events. Such as run way shows, and performances.

View more questions Search