Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becki Jo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2017, 02:30 PM
    Electricity and spirits
    My son has something that is messing with him in his room. And we are thinking that it is because he has a lot of technology there. We have done several blessings with sage and put salt along the window pane and in his closet where we thought the spirit was coming from. How do we stop this from happening?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 1, 2017, 02:45 PM
    Either move him to the couch for a week, or move all the tech stuff out of the room for a week - a practical approach this time.

(Would be nice to know exactly what 'messing with him' means.)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2017, 08:16 AM
    Who ya' gonna call... GHOSTBUSTERS! There are many TV shows where experts come in with scientific measuring equipment as another source of discovery about the unknown. Have you seen any of them?

Joy's suggestion is a practical one though.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2017, 08:09 PM
    A real spirit is not going to be chases away with salt and things.
    If it is sent away, if there is anything in the room, to allow the entry, it will just ocme back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits through electricity. [ 19 Answers ]

Is it possible for a spirit to travel through, say, a cell phone connection? I was on the phone with a friend, and my boyfriend's voicemail interrupted our phone conversation. It happened right at the moment that we were recalling a specific incident about him. All I could here was the recording...

Spirits [ 4 Answers ]

Lately I've been practicing and reason up on apache tradtions. About two months ago I heard whispering in my ear saying "hi". I've always felt spirits but they have never spoke to me. And all of a sudden I will see a quick shadow moving in random places. (I have perfect vision, I've had my brain...

Bad Spirits and good spirits visiting my 2 year old daughter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. My fiancé and I, and our 2 year old daughter just recently moved into an apartment in May. About a week after we moved in I started having these weird feelings. But now its getting worse. For the past 2 months I have awaken to feeling like I am being choked and sat on. One night I even awoke to...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Spirits [ 2 Answers ]

OK.so... heres my story first. One day I was watching TV in my room and mom wascleanoing the house. She told me to clean the cat box.as I was doing so,for some weirdly strange reason,a glass cup flew.. FLEW.. across the kitchen and smashed to pieces. Mom and I wer like... ok then. That's not weird...

View more questions Search