Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irrumkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2017, 12:08 PM
    Meaning of a dream
    My mom had a dream, I dance really late in the night like 1 to 2 or 3 as that's the free time I have. So she got a dream of me dancing and lady watching me wearing a red and green dress and staring at me as I dance. What does this mean please answer quikly please!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 1, 2017, 01:42 PM
    It only means what your mother feels it means.
    For me, red and green mean Christmas.
    As an older woman myself, I might think that your mother is wondering when a young woman will fall in love with you and replace your mother in your heart.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2017, 05:01 PM
    Sounds like your mom is worried about your social life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream meaning(s) [ 1 Answers ]

I have very vivid and weird dreams almost every night. Sometimes I have lucid dreams. The night before last night was the strangest. In the beginning, I think, I was in some kind of building, I was running, the building was not completely built because the wall structure wasn't finished, the next...

Dream meaning? [ 1 Answers ]

a while ago I had a dream. It began that there was a documentary on TV all about how it had been discovered that computers could turn into humans and they wanted to be seen as important as humans. So they came up with an idea for an experiment. Lots of women had to go into a large room. There were...

Dream Meaning [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that me and my ex start talking again. It is so random. I never think about him. We haven't talked in about 2 years now. I lost my virginity to him and we went out for almost a year then he hurt me and said he didn't love me anymore and just dumped me, then a day later he had...

Meaning of my dream [ 6 Answers ]

I had this bad dreamed last night, me and my boyfriend were in the beach, we both were in the water swimming, but I left the water and he stayed.. few minutes after I could not see him anywhere, so I got close to the water looking for him, as I was walking in the water, suddenly I saw his body...

Dream meaning [ 2 Answers ]

I had this dream last night and I was wondering what it meant: I was in my pool and I dove in and was just like floating at the bottom And I was breathing through my nose but no water was coming in But it felt like I was drowning and I was trying to swim up to the top but I couldn't move I...

View more questions Search