Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinrich Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2017, 11:42 AM
    Facing the problem of pimples on face from last more than fifteen years.
    I have problem of pimples from last more than 15 years. Some time, my face become clear and good but some time again pimples spread on my face. I keep my face clean and follow healthy diet.

I am frustrated with the problem of pimples. Please advise me to get rid this problem completely.

Thank you...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2017, 11:53 AM
    Add zinc gluconate to your diet. My son did this and got rid of his pimples. He started with three 22 mg. (or about 50 mg.) tablets morning and evening after meals, and gradually increased that to six tablets (or 150 mg.) twice a day. Try this for a month. Zinc gluconate is available in the vitamin section at drugstores, Walmart, Walgreen's, etc.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2017, 12:16 PM
    Sounds like Acne... you should also visit a Dermatologist.
    kevinrich Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2017, 04:52 AM
    I consulted to the many Doctors and took many medicines many times. Some time it looks that my skin become free of this problem but pimples threat to me again and again. My age is 36 years this time.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2017, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinrich View Post
    I consulted to the many Doctors and took many medicines many times. Some time it looks that my skin become free of this problem but pimples threat to me again and again. My age is 36 years this time.
    Try zinc gluconate (not citrate) for a month. Maintain the schedule I suggested earlier in this thread. Then report back to us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have white discharge problem for many years and am facing this everyday. [ 2 Answers ]

I have white discharge problem for many years and am facing this everyday. What shall I do for this?

I'm 24 yrs old male. I facing this problem from years. It wasn [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 24 yrs old male. I facing this problem from years. It wasn't not cured at all, it back to me again. During toilet I can see blood with scat everyday from this problem back again. I think its not piles.now I eat lots of high fiber cereal,pasta,salads,fruits,veggies & drink water sufficiently ....

Pimples on face [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have dry and sensitive skin with pimples on my face.I have used medical creams for pimples but it dried my skin a lot and the skin became dry with sever flakiness. What should I do to get rid of both dryness and pimples.do tell me a good skin care routine.do answer my question? Please

Regarding pimples on my face [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that masturbation increases pimples?

Face Pimples [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have this major problem with my face, I get a lot of pimples and I don't know the reasson. Dr says its age effect, while some say it is because of oily skin. Whatever the reasson my face is becoming terrible by every passing day because those pimples leave black spot when they...

View more questions Search