Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    physics2017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2017, 09:32 AM
    Can time be controlled in the 4th dimension?
    As we humans live in 3rd dimension... so u can only control the place... I mean we can change place according to our wish...

So my question is can we do the same with time in 4th dimension?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2017, 01:55 PM
    Long read but interesting.
    https://phys.org/news/2012-04-physic...ion-space.html
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2017, 04:07 PM
    Its only a theory until it can be definitively proven... and science has not yet provided a means to do it yet to prove.. assuming it is even possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much jail time for probation violation and three felonies 4th degree? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay how much jail time can he get if he was charged with: -conspiracy -tamper with evidence -contribute to delinquency minor felony The bond on those charges is: $5000 And last: -probation violation

Just moved back in with her for 4th time! [ 7 Answers ]

Again I moved back in with her, and again she breaks the rules, and runs around with her girlfriend with no answers where she has been, and I better not ask anything, even what time she maybe home! She calls me a cheater when I question her whereabouts? I stay home waiting for her, again! I'm...

I don't think TIME is a dimension [ 17 Answers ]

If it were, how are seconds and meters reconciled into the same units under the radical? (e.g. the distance between two events A and B in a 4-dimensional space ^√(∆x^2+∆y^2+∆z^2+∆t^2) where ∆x is in m, ∆y is in m ,∆z is in m and ∆t is in s Or √(6m^2+1s^2)

Ex-Husband arrested for the 4th time. [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband shares joint custody of our two daughter, however his belief of being a father is doing only what's court ordered. Last week he was arrested for the 4th time for violating his house arrest. A surprise search took place and alcohol was found. He lives with his mother and step father...

4th time toiet has flooded! [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a manager for a store in the mall. Since May of this year we've had our toilet clog 4 times and flood our store (it being in the stock room, out of sight, out of mind, when we realise the toilet is overflowing it's too late). Every time we've called plumbers to fix the problem, and it works for...

View more questions Search