Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlackCatMM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2017, 01:23 PM
    My brother died last year and have found out he might not be my real brother how can
    How or can I find out if my brother is my true brother,but the problem is he died last year.Is there a way round this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 28, 2017, 05:26 PM
    How did you find this out. Is this person who told you a reliable source.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jan 29, 2017, 03:28 AM
    What does "true brother" mean/ according to you/?
    He can or cannot be biologically related to you but he can still be your legal brother in the eyes of the law.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2017, 01:06 PM
    If he is legally your brother, then he is your real brother.

Same mother and father ? Or 1/2 brother,
    What is it, you are wanting to try and find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriends brother died [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months now and we had little problems on our way firstly his dad died because of cancer and then his brother got stabbed to death.he didn't really want to tell me but I found out from his ex.and he told me .but he don't talk to people as much as he did and he...

How to determine if my brother is my real brother [ 2 Answers ]

I have a brother 2 years older than I and we want to know if we share the same father. Both parents are deceased and we live in different states.

My 15 year old brother lives with my step father but my mother has died. [ 16 Answers ]

My brother wants to live with me but my step father who is no longer with my mother because she died is trying to stop him do I have any legal rights

Can the property (jointly held by brother & father) transfer from brother to brother [ 1 Answers ]

I own a property jointly with my father. Now I wish to transfer/gift this property to my brother. Could you please advise what would be the best way to execute this. What are the legal complications, tax and/or any other issue. Awaiting your response. Thanks. D Dumbre. I jointly own a...

I found my adopted brother a year ago but my dad does not know. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to get up the courage to tell my dad that I found my 1/2 brother a year ago. I have had an on going relationship with him and his wife but I still don't know how to tell my dad. Recently he has met his birth mom who is so excited to have a relationship with him. I don't regret...

View more questions Search