Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lil Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 09:09 PM
    How to file motion for discovery
    How does one file a motion for discovery in Michigan? I understand it is sent to the lawyer for the side who is suing me. Do I send a copy to the court? Is there a particular format that needs to be used? Do I need to send it registered or certified or return receipt requested?
    TIA,
    Lil
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Hello Lil:

If one of your friends asked you how to insert a stent into their heart because they couldn't afford to go to a doctor, what would you tell them? You would probably tell them that they shouldn't attempt this procedure themselves because they'll probably fail. If you WOULDN'T tell them that, you should.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FORM to file Discovery? [ 10 Answers ]

We have a daughter in AR.. she is handling case herself.. wanted to ask other side for data etc. "Discovery".. She was told by someone "there is a form needed for discovery. I told her that all is needed is to send letter and what is asked for to the other side.. but again last night was told "need...

Christian Discovery [ 3 Answers ]

Do You Have Nay Subject Of New Discovery Regarding Christian Discovery Or Any Proof Of The Bible Artificats?

Discovery of Plasma [ 1 Answers ]

Who discovered plasma please?

Help With Discovery Request [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I posted my situation yesterday... You can follow it. Anyway I was sued two days I requested validation of debt. The attorney sent me something that was not validation (just an itemized bill) and now I'v read that I have to do a discovery. I have seen a sample letter but don't know if its...

Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...

View more questions Search