Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Novice User Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2017, 05:39 PM
    Security Suite
    What is the best free security combo top put on desktop if you do not want to pay for a Security Suite.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2017, 12:33 AM
    There are a number of such applications, but it really depends on your own requirements and operating system.
    I'm sure a helpful link will appear shortly.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 28, 2017, 07:36 PM
    I myself prefer Zone Alarm free version for my firewall but its not a combo. For that I would use Comodo along with an on demand virus scanner like Malwarebytes. On the PC I'm typing this on I have Zone Alarm free with Clamwin antivirus and Mal;warebytes as well. But neither Clamwin nor Malwarebytes are active virus scanners you literally have to use them to manually scan items or whole drives. I used to use AVG as well as Avira free versions (not at the same time of course) but I didn't like their interfering with my downloads or the high number of false positives they tended to find so I switched to manual types. What you could do is Google "best free firewall and antivirus" and look for a link to a PC magazine review. That way you can get some expert advice and maybe a few comments from the peanut gallery to help you decide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Security Suite Uninstall Help [ 3 Answers ]

On another computer there's a virus called security suite that I need to get off my computer but it blocks me from going on the internet and that's the only sullution I've found so far

CA Internet Security Suite Trial Version Uninstal Failure [ 10 Answers ]

When I try to uninstall the last part of the internet security suite it has error #9030 and it doesn't show up on the support on there site. And when I try to update it has a product update fail so it doesn't update and when I tried to use the force uninstall my firewall detected a trojan...

ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite [ 2 Answers ]

Is ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite any good? http://www.zonealarm.com/store/email/email_handler.jsp And is this ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 7?? I need an antiviruse for my computer because I don't have any as yet and I want to buy ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, please let me know ...

Uninstall eTrust Internet Security Suite [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to uninstall eTrust Internet Security Suite 2006 with Win XP Home uninstall. The anti-virus program seems to have uninstalled, but the other three programs did not. Now, uninstall does not list the suite in the list of installed programs. I tried two other unistall programs, but they don't...

View more questions Search