Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epertsov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2017, 05:42 PM
    Formulas for thin film superlattices N, K calculations
    Given a super-lattice, a periodic structure of layers of two (or more) materials. Typically, the thickness of one layer is several nanometers and all layers are the same thickness. I need to find formulas to calculate N,K coefficients for each layer and the whole stack of layers using Fresnel equations for the given light wavelength.
    Thank you,
    [email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

Create the formulas for the 10 column accounting worksheet using Excel formulas? [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with the formulas for the 10 column accounting worksheet using Excel IF function?

Two cowboy bro's one fat the other is thin. What is the comedy film name ? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know a cowboy comedy film name , I think it's from the 80's , the story is about two bro's one of them is tough , rough and so big. The other is thin and he is da maaan.. they had a strong mother.. They are not so cool with each other , but at the end they fight the bad gays togther.. :)

Why am I so thin I am 18 years old but so thin how can I inrease it [ 2 Answers ]

See I am 18 years old male but I am so thin I mean I am thin . My details are as - weight 45kg , waist - 25 or 26(how can I increase it as it is too thin) height - 5.6 , how can I increase weight and waist I want to change myself I want best answer

Titration Calculations - just need someone to look over my calculations [ 1 Answers ]

25cm3 of a commercial bleach NAOCl is diluted to 250 cm3 . A 25 cm3 of the diluted solution is added to an excess of potassium iodide solution and titrated against 0.200 M sodium thiosulphate solution. The volume used was 18.5 cm3. What I s the concentration of sodium chlorate in the bleach in mol...

Calc. Empirical formulas and molecular formulas [ 1 Answers ]

:eek! : a sample is made of 18g of C and 81.5g of H... the molecular mass of the compound is 104g/mole calc. the empirical formula... calc. the molecular formula OK.. so I got the moles, I think.:confused: . C= 18g X 1mole = 1.4987g 1 ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.