Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vhunter699 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2017, 09:03 AM
    Could I be pregnant
    Okay I had a period Dec 20th and it lasted for 5 days and I was supposed to have one Jan 17th and I haven't I'm 10 days late could I be pregnant
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 26, 2017, 09:48 AM
    Have you engaged in sexual intercourse in the intervening time frame ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 26, 2017, 03:48 PM
    Wait until 2 weeks after you were supposed to get your period, and take a home pregnancy test. If it comes back negative, keep trying once every couple days, OR go to your doctor and get checked out. They can often do a pregnancy test there.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2017, 03:49 PM
    If you've had intercourse since your last period, then yes, pregnancy is one possibility. It might be just an off cycle where your period might show up late or you might skip a month.

You could always try a home pregnancy test, see your doctor for a test in office, or wait and see then test later if still no period.

Hope it turns out how you would like it to!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 26, 2017, 04:24 PM
    At ten days late you could try a pregnancy test now. Test using first morning urine, and follow the instructions exactly.

If the test is negative, wait until your next period. If you miss it, test again or see your doctor for a more accurate blood test.

You could just be having an off month. Age (if you're young then periods are not always right on time. It can take years to become regular), weight gain, weight loss, illness, exercise, stress, and so many other things, can make your period late.

I'm assuming you had sex, otherwise pregnancy wouldn't be a concern. So of course pregnancy is a huge possibility. Try the things suggested, and if you need any more advice, please don't hesitate to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search