Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2017, 06:20 PM
    I don't know about evil, but he is a true believer who will act on those beliefs They cheered in Indiana, when The Donald tapped him as his VP. Smart money amongst his own party was against his reelection.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2017, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    that Pence is as evil as they come.
    Hello again, tom:

I DON'T agree with Pence, but he ain't gonna start WWIII.

excon
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2017, 08:42 PM
    It's interesting that Obama was leaving office very popular yet it didn't mean anything in any of the election races. Who was administering that poll?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2017, 03:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Seriously? Obama used EOs more than other presidents because Congress blocked his legislation wherever they could.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ecutive_orders

Scott?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 27, 2017, 03:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by parttime View Post
    Thank you for that. That was certainly an eye opener. I guess I was laboring under some misinformation I was given in the past.

But it points out that Trump is rushing to do things without going through the process of securing legislation and therefore avoiding the system of checks and balances provided by the Constitution.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2017, 02:50 PM
    I'm not a huge fan of EOs . One of the reasons is because they are easily reversed . This EO about funding NGOs that provide abortions over seas as an example has been reversed with every new President since Reagan. Most of them violate the clear intent on the framers .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Pence for your thoughts [ 40 Answers ]

Faced with the chance to be vice president, Indiana Governor Mike Pence worked hard to win Donald Trump over. The 2016 veep candidate went all out to charm Trump and his court of familial advisors. Despite what was reportedly some last minute wedding jitters on Trump’s part with such a conventional...

President US [ 2 Answers ]

Who first women president United State

President 50% Vice President 50% [ 5 Answers ]

I am the president and the vice pres won't do his job. Does he have to get the same salary as me or can he be fired as a sales person

Title Trasfer to Trust, Les Pence issue [ 2 Answers ]

I am the 76 year old owner of a $6mil piece of property. A les pence has been placed on it claiming breach of contract via a lawsuit. The defendant is claiming that a verbal agreement was made to sell him the property for $3.5mil. No funds were exchanged and no documents have been signed. The...

Best president [ 20 Answers ]

Who gets your vote as the best U.S. president during the past 50 years? Why?

View more questions Search