Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUHSIN MUNEER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2017, 05:38 AM
    Birthday celebration in islam.
    Assalamualikkum
    Sir... Does islam allows to celebrate prophet muhammed's birhday.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2017, 11:09 AM
    Hello Muhsin Muneer,

Please open the link below and read, Thanks.

Mawlid an-Nabi: Celebrating Prophet Muhammad's (s) Birthday

https://islamqa.info/en/249

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is celebrating birthday legal in islam? [ 1 Answers ]

Naw a days we can see mejority of person in the world celebrating their birht day by spending huge money that I think like the activities of shaytan,the enemy of humanity.naw I want to know that celebrating birth day is prohibitted or not?

Is birthday haram in islam? [ 1 Answers ]

Is birthday celebration haram in islam?if not,what are the ways we can celebrate it?

40th birthday celebration suggestions [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Chicago and will turn 40 February of 2011. I want to do something fun and memorable. I've thought of taking a trip or just having some kind of party here. I'm looking for help for some unique ideas. I don't want to just go to dinner. 1. I would want my 2 kids involved - they're 1 and 3...

What is religious or pagan about celebration of birthdays in islam? [ 2 Answers ]

I converted from being raised as a Sabbatarian, in 2007. In the religion that I was born and raised into, we followed the teachings by the Bible, but very strictly. It is not permitted to celebrate Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, St Patricks Day, Halloween, and the only holiday that we were...

View more questions Search