Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    synthia32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2017, 01:14 AM
    Pet costumes
    My children are looking for pet costumes for dogs and cats for this Halloween,2017.Please help me by advising me about such a out-let where I can purchase those things.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 26, 2017, 01:15 AM
    Best to wait nearer the time to see what is on trend this year..
    Mind you I'm sure a helpful link will be posted soon enough.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 26, 2017, 04:37 PM
    It really depends on where you are. I live in Canada, and once Halloween is near I can find dog and cat costumes in many places. If you have a Dollarama near you you can buy cute, cheap costumes for $2 for both dogs and cats. Value Village, a thrift store in Canada, sells new costumes during Halloween, and has a great selection of dog and cat costumes, ranging in price from $6-$25.

If you want a dog or cat costume right now, check online. Since you don't mention where you live, it's impossible to tell you what's available near you.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 26, 2017, 05:25 PM
    If you are in the U.S. Petsmart and Petco have them on clearance in stores, and possibly online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pet rent and pet deposit for medical companion [ 4 Answers ]

If you have a companion dog for medical reasons and live in a pet friendly apartment complex, by law are they allowed to charge monthly pet rent and a pet security deposit?

Handmade Halloween Costumes [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, I've decided that I want to make my family's Halloween costumes this year. I've already decided and begun mine. But I still need an idea for my 9-year-old stepdaughter and for my Boyfriend. Any suggestions would be great, I love crafting but my abilities are a bit low. I can...

Pet Deposit or Pet Fee in Rental Agreement [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a maximum amount to charge for a pet when renting an apartment in the state of Georgia? Should the pet fee be refundable or non-refundable?

Looking for Halloween Costumes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Beautiful People: I'm having trouble finding some halloween costume for kids. If you know where I can find them I would sooooo appreciate your help. They are either: Courage the Cowardly Dog, or Grimm from the Grimm adventures of Billy and Mandy Any help would be so wonderful!! ...

View more questions Search