Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeC1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2017, 11:28 AM
    New Launchpad Pro
    I have had a Launchpad Mk2 for just over a year now, and have gotten very comfortable with it. I have recently purchased a Launchpad Pro, and have noticed some differences that, while I appreciate, I don't really like. For the past year I have been downloading project files onto my Mac book and using them with my Launchpad Mk2; the lights have been working well, but with my new Launchpad Pro, the lights show up at different colours every time I press a pad. I'm not sure if this is a velocity setting or what, the patterns made are the same, but are made up of different colours. I really need a way to fix this, as the projects work exactly as they should with my Mk2, but show up differently on the Pro. I also don't know how to, or if there is a way to change the pressure sensitivity on the new Launchpad Pro, which I need, considering how most of what I do is split songs into different segments, and it is hard to play complex pieces at the same pressure, so some pads are played louder, and some softer. If anyone has a way of fixing these problems, I'd be really grateful.

Check out some similar questions!

Pro 17 [ 2 Answers ]

I have an insinkerater that will not turn off

Pro Se? [ 1 Answers ]

I am bringing my ex to court for contempt for not abiding by the divorce agreement, i.e. visitation, medical information and issues concerning the children and moving out of county. I picked up the forms from the court house, can someone give me some tips on etiquette, jargon, etc?.

XP Pro cannot detect Sapphire X1650 Pro card [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old MB with a 1200 GB AMD Athlon 32-bit processor; 2 GB RAM, 900 GB disc space on six drives. My old video card died and I bought the AGP version of the Sapphire X1650 Pro card. The system boots and comes up running 1280 x 1024 on the monitor but the refresh is very slow, and...

Xp pro [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use the same cd key when re-installing xp pro?

How do the pro's do it? [ 3 Answers ]

Kitchen is above garage and the sink is directly above one of the garage doors. The supply lines for the faucet travel through the floor joists channel and up through the floor to the sink. A section of the hot water line in the garage runs along and is clamped to the garage door header... about 36...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.